JIN-FEIDE powder (Aquatic Feed Attractant)
This product contains a lot of protease, lipase, amylase and cellulose decomposition enzymes to help digestion and absorption of aquatic animals.
Basic information of JIN--FEIDE ( Aquatic Feed Attractant)
Product Name: JIN--FEIDE powder
Composition : Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae for aquatic products, Lactic acid bacteria and other probiotics, Prebiotics, Vitamin, Amino acids, Feed attractants, Protease, Amylase, Antioxidants, etc.
Character: White to light yellow powder.
1. Functions as a feed attractant, attract aquatic to take feeds in very short time and strong attracting function to increase frequency of bait intake as well.
2. This product contains a lot of protease, lipase, amylase and cellulose decomposition enzymes to help digestion and absorption of aquatic animals.
3. This product can quickly adjust the micro-ecological balance, enhance immunity, decease the happening of disease and the use of antibiotics.
4. After activation, it can convert the non-absorbable polymer nutrients into absorbable low-molecular nutrients, which is beneficial to the digestion and absorption of aquatic animals and improve the utilization of bait.
5. Splashing and using in the breeding period of aquatic animals can play a role in regulating the state and promoting the growth of aquatic animals.
Usage and Dosage:
1. This product must be activated before use: every 100g mix with 5kgs water, shaking well and sealing. Stay at 25-35 degrees for 5-8 hours.
2. Mix with feed: be activated before use, every 100g mix with 25-50KGS feed.
3. Splashing: be activated before use, slash 100-200ml per cubic.
Precautions: After opening the product, it should be used up as soon as possible. If it can't be used up on the same day, the bag mouth must be be sealed.
Pack Size: 100k/bag (or customized)
Storage: sealed, in cool and ventilate place.
Self Life: 24 months.
Side Effect: According to the recommended dosage, there is no side effect.